Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ambient Angourie??


"Peace and Harmony". Well having read all the marketing material on the website of this Yamba Eco-resort, tucked away in a peaceful rainforest on the outskirts of town, I was expecting a quiet weekend retreat. Feeling in need of rest, peace and pampering I was so looking forward to this weekend away. Unfortunately I wasn't informed upon booking that I would be sharing the weekend with two wedding parties!! Having been kept awake by raucous,drunken bridal parties half the night, I approached my morning caffe latte in no mood for further anguish. Fortunately my spirits were lifted by a strong Botero espresso served in a 220 ml latte glass and not the parfait variety. The milk was the right temperature and of a reasonably smooth texture. So all was not lost. But be warned if you are planning a peaceful stay at this rainforest resort, check first that you will not be subject to the stress of late night noisy nuptial celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment